Welcome to LINKping hackerspace!
What is a hackerspace?
The original meaning of the word 'hack' is to fix something (usually technically) in a creative way. So a hacklab is a place where you create things, fix things and learn about things for the fun of doing so.
Implicit in the spirit of learning and creating is an openness to teach/share and to learn. It is not necessary to be an expert of any kind in order to be a member.
What is necessary is an actual urge to learn and tinker and to do it in a shared space with others.
Are there courses or activities? What do you do?
If you want a workshop or an activity or a course - feel free to arrange it! Order of the day business is people building projects in the lab and keeping each other company and sometimes helping each other.
Saturday 8th of January 2022 there is a 3D-modelling workshop, see event calendar.
Saturday 29th of January 2022 there is a 3D-printing workshop, see event calendar. Observe the timechange! We're starting at 18.
Sunday 20th of February 2022 there is a programming workshop, see event calendar.
Sunday 20th of March 2022 we're doing spring cleaning at 15:00. Come by if you want to see the place and help out. See event calendar.
Thursday 9th of June 2022 there is a workshop on the Awesome window manager at 18. If you're showing up and can't find us, call 073-1447287. Welcome!
- we are a non political, non profit and members owned organization
- we strongly distance ourselves from any kind of racism, sexism and homophobia
- we value freedom, creativity and cross disciplinary collaboration
- we know the original meaning of the term "hacker" and "hacking" (see above : )
- we are not scared to use the term hackerspace, hacklab etc
- we use and promote free software and decentralized technologies